TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are ford Diablosport CMR tuners, have a full shop, in house dynojet, lifts, we arc, mig and tig, manifold fabrication, custom front mounts, exhausts etc. We are owned and operated by racers (2 of us to be exact) for racers. We have full time jobs, this is a weekend thing for us and we want to expand.

It's a 2 wheel drive (for now) Dynojet 224x with wideband.
www.mobiledynosolutions.com is the website for more info.
This is in PSL

We're going to be holding a get together on April 11th. As always, there is always free food and drinks. 40 bucks for 3 pulls, add 10 bucks for wideband. If you'd like to do some basic (quick) tuning with your 3 pulls there will be no additional charge.

More info to follow if there is interest

·
Super Moderator
12,535 Posts
Sounds like fun. If I lived closer I'd come.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
WTF did you just say? lol :D
what is with the 561 contact number and the dyno facility in the pizzle AKA PSL AKA Port Saint Lousy...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like mentioned, I have a full time job (I'm a UPS driver in West Palm)... The shop phone number is a second cell phone I have in my pocket all the time while working.... I own the dyno and the shop up in the pizzle

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
We are ford Diablosport CMR tuners, have a full shop, in house dynojet, lifts, we arc, mig and tig, manifold fabrication, custom front mounts, exhausts etc. We are owned and operated by racers (2 of us to be exact) for racers. We have full time jobs, this is a weekend thing for us and we want to expand.

It's a 2 wheel drive (for now) Dynojet 224x with wideband.
www.mobiledynosolutions.com is the website for more info.
This is in PSL

We're going to be holding a get together on April 11th. As always, there is always free food and drinks. 40 bucks for 3 pulls, add 10 bucks for wideband. If you'd like to do some basic (quick) tuning with your 3 pulls there will be no additional charge.

More info to follow if there is interest
Like?

-Maic

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One time the pizza place down the street hooked us up with LOTS of pizza, gyros etc....

Another time we had a small meet, I smoked all the chickens my smoker would hold, and some other things.....

Last time I did bbq chicken, burgers, hotdogs, the usual.... It's free, nobodies complained yet

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
One time the pizza place down the street hooked us up with LOTS of pizza, gyros etc....

Another time we had a small meet, I smoked all the chickens my smoker would hold, and some other things.....

Last time I did bbq chicken, burgers, hotdogs, the usual.... It's free, nobodies complained yet
wow, wow, Nice!
If i get done with the F. Susp. on Time i definitively take the Car for a Spin up there.

-Maic

·
50 years of Mercury Cougar 1967/2017
1,270 Posts
I'd driver the 100 miles to your shop, but I'm to panama on the 11th.
Do it again and I'll be there.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
ugh..i hate moving

oh wait..no car lol

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
I need more boost from my lousy LP turbo.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Interested in going....sounds like fun. Don't you need a chip already to tune it? But it would be fun to see how low hp my car is anyways.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Interested in going....sounds like fun. Don't you need a chip already to tune it? But it would be fun to see how low hp my car is anyways.
Same here! lol
If my bushings come in on Monday like Ford say's and i get to the Alignment Thu./Fri. I'm able to make it.

-Maic

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Look forward to seeing you guys. I've got an old 93 Junker Bird sitting behind my house. The interior is shot, and the outside is a horrendous faded pink, I need the inspiration to gut it, motor swap it, turbo it, and race it :D

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts