TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting the itch to start doing some mods to my bird finally (after a year of ownership).

The first thing is the exhaust.. the car is TOO QUIET!!

Can anyone recommend a good exhaust shop in Broward or Palm Beach county?

What I want done is for a shop to the out the center muffler and put two header-style collectors to allow me to be able to remove the cat pipes in the future if I need to do any trans/engine work and run dual pipes under the car to two mufflers out back..

thanks!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
187 Posts
The only shop that i go to is Delray Muffler House. They had the best prices and there work was awsome. They did my true-duals and they came out excellent. Thats were i would go.

Bryan

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it'll be there on thursday at 8am. he said $600 including flowmaster mufflers.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I don't know if he's close to where you're asking or not but you may want to take a look at www.speedfreak.cc

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I try to avoid that county at all costs...

it's going to Delray Muffler House tomorrow morning! $600 installed

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she's in the shop now. maybe tonight I'll take my digital voice recorder and get a sound clip online!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, kinda too late.. (read post before you posted just now). it's in the shop right now... :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
jpilone said:
ok, kinda too late.. (read post before you posted just now). it's in the shop right now... :)

oh sorry i posted before reading through all the posts. Hope the shop does good work for ya. I lived in south florida for most of my life and been to just about every exhaust shop in south florida trying to find ones that will do good work and actually do what you WANT done (IE doing exhaust with no cats).

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i just picked up the car.. all I gotta say is WOW!! the sound that comes out of the car is PERFECT! it's not too loud, not too quiet, doesn't drone on the highway... and it has a super deep flowmaster rumble..

I'll record it tonight!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts