TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good shop to paint my car? I am changing from teal to black and need the jambs, etc painted. Also need trim removed, etc. I can remove the headlights and taillights myself and bring the car, but I don't want them masking the black trim going over the roofline...

I had a shop lined up, but the hurricane messed them up bad.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Try Fender Mender in Ft Lauderdale...........they are VERY VERY Good..........kinda pricey, but if you want good quality, you gotta pay.

Call 954-772-0313.........their address is 5050 nw 12th ave; located just west of I-95, and just N/O Commercial on 12th ave.

Ask for Mark Bruno for an estimate

JC

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Fantastic Finishes in royal palm did the reblend on my pearl finish when my car got rearended.

www.fantasticfinishesofpalmbeach.com the owner is Russ Swift, he was really professional and honest with me, went over all the paper work and pointed out every detail for me. Granted, your work isnt insurance related, but i wouldnt want to go to anyone else.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Was that the parking lot bimbo that backed into your car?

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
no, my car was rearended downtown a few years ago, they did the repair work...and yes i had plans on making that bich bite the fukin curb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts