TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there has to be some of us in the South Jersey / Delaware Valley area, right?

The state is almost 3 hours in drive time from top to bottom and I would really like to put together a meet or two down in South Jersey. AC is a dump nowadays, but we can still find a good spot to meet up down here. If anybody from SJ wants to get together and plan a fall meet, let me know and we'll plan something awesome.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My only issue with that meet (which I still intend on attending) is that it's 2.5 hours away from me. There has to be something that we can do in the Philadelpha/Wilmington(DE) area.

·
Registered
124 Posts
There are quite a few of us out there. We use to get together every Saturday up in detpford near the mall. It's been a few years since we have done that. We do still get together once in a while. There is a car cruise from Vinland High School to Ocean City NJ on October 19. I put the word out on Facebook and will see who makes it out. If you can make it let me know I can give you some more info. There should be two or three events coming up before winter gets here , I'll let you know about them.

·
Registered
124 Posts
It's going to be a nice cool day Sunday for the cruise thru south jersey to the shore. It leaves Vineland high school at 10:30am.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Great day crusin, over 100 hot rods, street rods ,muscle cars and other stuff. Didn't take many pics, 1 94 LX t-bird, 90 super coupe, 88 turbo coupe, and a licolin mark VII.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts