TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have these seats in there bird with pics? I was just wondering what it would look like with the front two seats done and then leather or somthing else in the back to match. Thanks

·
Registered
615 Posts
wow those seats look beatful, from what car are they from?
They dont look no where near stock?

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Yeah,how did you do that?????

I also would like to know how you got your gauges to light up like that.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Overkill Fetish Freak
2,458 Posts
Gotta love leather.

You can see the difference between Jay's and my seat configuration. I have them mounted without using the stock frames and to be able to move the base far enough back that I can't touch the wheel. I'm 6'4 3 hundy+ and I was over the tight cabin the MN12 has and the passenger side is even smaller. I did have to give up the rear seat but I wanted a cage anyway.

J-Bird: Are your seats mounted on the stock MN12 power frames?

·
Registered
5 Posts
guages

Ok, for the guages I orderd the face form geno, I told him what I was doing and had him make a set without the black out for the back. Without the stuff on the back the whole face of the guage lites up. I then orderd an Electroluminescent kit from http://www.beingseen.com/ . All you have to do is be very carefull when you cut out the EL sheet, and glue it on the back of the guages, wire up the bus bars on the EL sheet, and install them back in the cluster. I also found the wire in the connecter that goes to the cluster from the dimmer swich and wired the inverter for the EL pannel there.

This may sound confusing, but I think if you go to the above site you will understand much better.

Later,

Jeremy Franke

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dr. I used the brackets for corbeau and they suck. the seats do go back much father than stock, but the brakets were not made very well. I had to make all the mounting holes much bigger to get them to line up with holes in the car. Yes the brackets suck but the seats are great.

Later,

Jeremy Franke

·
Registered
5 Posts
I go the seats from total performance. There was a GP a while back and I missed the cutof by a few days, he was able to offer the seats at a very good price. I say good price, but all my friends think I'm crazy. I paid $700.00 per seat, $70.00 per bracket, and $65.00 each for the 4 pt harneses that will be instaled soon. the total was $1720.00 with shiping! the seats realy are not that bad, but I had to have coller mached leather, and the wide option for my fat arse. It sounds crazy to spent that much on a pair of seats, but it's worth the price when you take that first corner.

Oh yea, total performance's web address ishttp://www.nothingbutperformance.com/

Later,

Jeremy franke

1 - 13 of 13 Posts