TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Art Carr or SCP. What is the right size(diameter). Should I replace the flex-plate. I am hoping to order it so that I can do it first thing in the summer. But I don't know what to look for besides I think a stall of approximately 2800

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
LOL, Alan you smartazz
Midnight, listen to Alan because he knows more about those converters than anyone else on here.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that the unit that you build?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Alan also builds the Factory Tech Converters, and after working with too many other people to list, I wouldn't let any one else put my name on a converter.

G

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I cannot say this enough...
Alan is THE man when it comes to converters here, period. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I know. Anyone who has sense enough to do business with him will vouch for this.
When I build a tranny and the buyer needs a converter, his converter is the only thing that I will use. I don't make a dime from him because I always let him deal directly and make his own deal. The only thing in it for me is the peace of mind that his converter is in front of my transmission and knowing that the person buying it got the best of both worlds. He is always nice enough to offer to do the install if it is a package deal and he never makes enough for what he does in my opinion.
He really is the best. Do yourself a favor and find that out for yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts