TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
I might be wrong but didnt I see that same gun in the movie Robocop?I always thought that was a fake gun. I like the briefcase one.

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
I have pretty much that gun, but in a .308...

The CETME is the predecessor of the HK's...

9mm is okay, but I like a Nato round when you just really gotta F*ck something up!

BTW, my Mpa-10 fits in a briefcase like that. Just a lot heavier...but only PCP gets you off the ground after 30 .45 auto rounds!

Nice Pic, tho...

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I don't think I want to be firing anything that looks like it's made by a stapler manufacturer. And the comment under the one pic "M-21 is disguised as a portable radio set of the time (mid-1980s)" is priceless given what it looks like in the picture!? I don't remember those radios in the eighties. lol

The suitcase one is nice. :cool:

edit: btw here's their page on the russian version of the Ares FMG

·
Registered
210 Posts
those are exactly like the mass produced liberators the us was dropping to the french resistance to use as a assination gun and then take the dead soldiers gun, all stamped metal and .45 caliber one shot and then you reload. it held 6 more in the butt. the only stamped metal weapon that was a tuff as nails was the M3 grease gun made to replace the expensive thompson at the time. those little auto's kicked a**. I would love one of them in .45 cause they had a setup they issued with the troops so that if they ran out of .45 ammo all they had to was change the receiver and barrel to use the nazi 9mm ammo. Also they AK47 was a stamped sheet metal weapon but at first it wasnt, it was milled from heavy blocks of steel. the way to tell is the milled version has a elongated groove over the receiver, the other has a very small one. But that is a rugged weapon not accurate but at least dependable out to about 225 yards if that.
SAL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts