TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, it was only $9.99 at Safeway, and I couldn't resist. 1/18 scale, but only turns in reverse...

·
Registered
801 Posts
kewl do they have a spider-man cougar??????? i guess they dont.

:thumbsup:

Marvin M.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Maybe you should just cut the cord and give it a nice painjob and such. Other than the crappy paint job and the poor remote control capability it's pretty nice. I wonder why they chose the MN12 T-Bird for this...maybe had some extra NASCAR RC cars (notice the wheels). Now I wish there was a Safeway around here.

cyntaxx said:
sweet when i clicked on the thread i was expecting the new birds...
That's what I was thinking too!

·
8,239 Posts
Thats a real neat item. Kind of weird also, you don't expect to see spiderman and a mn12 tbird together. I am a big spiderman fan, hehe.

I thought I was lucky when I found a mn12 tbird sc hotwheels car in walmart last year.

I Just had to have that one.

Justin

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
>> So if I send you money will you ship me one?

Yeah - I could probably do that. Including tax, shipping, shopping and handling, I'd want about $20 total. If anyone else wants one, email me at [email protected] - I'll pick them up, but won't ship them until I get your check or M/O, (let me see if my PayPal account also accepts payment).

JJanney - yep, it comes with Spidey. Oh, and yeah - it obviously has NASCAR origins - it's got a molded net window, window scoops, various panel details, stock-car wheels and tires, and no door lines. Actually, pretty accurate detail, though not near as much detail as the metal reproductions. But hey, what did you expect for $9.99? They also have Spidey Monte Carlos.

·
Registered
709 Posts
speaking of spiderman tbirds....

anyone notice the new bird in the movie?

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
They problably had left over NASCAR TBirds and made them into Spiderman cars. I like it though. I would paint it the color of my car.

·
Registered
709 Posts
guys!

goto radio shack! they have an RC thunderbird as apposed to this one with a wire!!
It is the 97 front end however.

Jake

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
None of the Radio Shacks around here have the RC T-Birds - I think a lot of this stuff comes from stuff at closeouts...

I picked up some of those Spidey T-Birds for some that requested them, and have a couple left - 'anyone else want one? I'm just gonna give the leftovers to a toy charity for Christmas.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
JustinH said:

I thought I was lucky when I found a mn12 tbird sc hotwheels car in walmart last year.
I've never seen anything like that. Could you tell me the car's color and maybe the # that's on the box? I think that's a must have for under a dollar!

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
I HAVE GOT TO HAVE ONE. No safeway around here. Someone buy one and send it! I will pay you back for it... PM me for address. errr N?M I will e-mail you.

later,
jay

1 - 14 of 14 Posts