TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a hinge kit 5-6 weeks ago from them and still haven't recieved it, I called and talked to a older guy right before they were leaving for NJ for some family thing and he said he would take care of getting my part to me when they came back....now the page has said for over a week now that they're internet is down....anyone had any problems with these guys? I'm not real happy about not getting my part, need to fix my door.

·
Super Moderator
12,241 Posts
He's a good guy. Stay in touch with him. He'll get it to you. Sorry about the delay. Yea, I've dealt with him in the past - never had a problem. I'm surprised you waited 5-6 weeks before contacting him about your order.

When you do get the kit just use the bushings, hinge pin and striker bolt. Do not replace the plastic roller. The ones in those kits are crap. Just leave the original one in place. It will be fine. The bushings are the only thing that needs to be replaced.

I wrote an update, based on my experience, to the MN12 hinge rebuild How-to HERE.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's a good guy. Stay in touch with him. He'll get it to you. Sorry about the delay. Yea, I've dealt with him in the past - never had a problem. I'm surprised you waited 5-6 weeks before contacting him about your order.

When you do get the kit just use the bushings, hinge pin and striker bolt. Do not replace the plastic roller. The ones in those kits are crap. Just leave the original one in place. It will be fine. The bushings are the only thing that needs to be replaced.

I wrote an update, based on my experience, to the MN12 hinge rebuild How-to HERE.

Hope this helps.
I called them after 3-4 weeks, its been 5-6 since ordered. Thanks for the info on the roller. Guy I talked to was real nice but I never heard back from them, I'll call them again at the end of the week.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
why wait longer?
you payed for a part, that supposed to be there already.
call everyday...

just bad business.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts