TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I ot the game today for the 360 and so far, its a good game, a lil bit tedious but graphics rock. The only thing that I hate, is the damn lock picking. Any one of you guys have any idea how the hell could you pick a lock faster?! Or is it that time consuming?

·
Registered
90 Posts
dont rotate the thumbstick all the way around, find out which direction will make the lockpick move and then just move it back and forth real fast, or just break the lock

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant break the lock, I am in the trainning episodes with the JBA's. Ok, so do not rotate the whole thing, just half way until damn lock pick moves, correct?

·
Registered
90 Posts
correct, there are certain angles on the thumbstick that make the lockpick move. When I first played the game I rotated it all the way around and could never get it, then i figured out I didnt have to do that. Once you get the hang of the game tho you can just break the locks and kill whoever is behind the door.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that I found out about the angles.. Finally I could pick a damn lock:tongue: Thanks bro. Interesting game but just real time consuming

1 - 5 of 5 Posts