Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paypal all the money to TCCoA

Votes: 2 25.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, When I graduated this year, I told myself that this summer I was going to see the country, go on road trips, etc

Yeah that didn't happen

Anyway, becuase I've been working all summer I have about 600-700 dollars free for whatever before I leave for college. So I could dump this money into 2 things

1. Performance modifacations for my 'birds 4.6L - Don't know what really to do, was thinking either a chip from BOC or a new exhaust.

2. Replacing the rather weak stock audio system in the 'bird with new speakers, an amp and a sub. I'm pretty sure that 700 bucks won't buy much of a system but it would at least replace the stock speakers

Your thoughts?

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
save it...your gonna need it trust me. The last thing you want is to be stuck with no money if your car breaks.....

Last year i had finally scraped up enough money to put the system i wanted in my car, and on the way home from best buy my plastic crap intake manifold cracked and was stuck with no money to have her fixed.

The car sat for some time...but it had a nice stereo. :D

So just a little advice for anyone who wants to take it.....ever since then i've tried to keep a minimum of $1000 in my account at all times just in case, and it seems to have worked out pretty well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts