TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something like a stock Sport spoiler. 2 or 3 post, depending on how it looks. I'd like the little wings that stick off either side to have a bit of a slope down to curve with the body. It needs to have a integrated brake light and the harness would be nice too, unless the price is low enough. Also, I'd like it to be silver to match my car. Silver Frost paint code TS. If it's not silver frost then it better be cheap. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
spoiler

I have 6 of them, with brake lights, one is a factory one. I think it's a gold color. I paid 100 with shipping, you can have it for the same price Thanks, Rob

·
Registered
99 Posts
Bright red from a 96 Cougar (factory) with harness, brake light and mounting FORD template. 100.00, shipping should be no more than 20.00. Paint is in VG to EX condition.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still looking around a spoiler. robtbird, do you have any silver ones? Or is gold the closest you come?

·
Registered
112 Posts
spoiler

The gold one is the closest I have to silver. It is also the thin factory one you were looking for I'll try to post pictures of it. Thanks, Rob

·
Registered
65 Posts
Would you be interested in a white one from a 97, with light and harness? Let me know, the car will be gone next week.

·
Banned
95 Posts
I can get one from a 97 tbird factory with and the lights and wires.
It is a medium greenish blue kind of color.
Lexx007

·
Road Race Addict
607 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's black, but it says it includes installation... I want to try and get one that has more of a slope at the tips.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Spoilers

Here are the pics of the spoilers I have. They all come with leds. The gold one is factory and the rest are aftermarket.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts