TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was a spare part nut. I had a 91 Cougar with many extra parts, front door panel in great shape, corner lights, taillights, steering wheel, sun visors, MAF sensors, new driver door seal, brand new motor oil pan, new OEM motor mount, etc. As you know, some parts are universal to various yrs of Tbird/Cougar.
Make offers! Ask if you need something specific.
I am digging it all out to see what I actually have and putting it out on ebay when I get time so let me know now. I would just assume someone come by and buy it all real cheap.
I am not sure about shipping the wheels. 5 polished aluminum matching 17X8 wheels 5X4 1/4 aka 108mm. w/matching 245/45 17" tires . The Dunlop SP Sport tires were expensive too.
Wheels were custom made by Centerline Wheels in CA.-
I can ship the trunk lid spoiler - it was made by Wings West in Orange County, CA.

*Even better, if you are around San Antonio/Austin area, then you could come by and really get some good stuff for really cheap. I am selling stuff for small fraction of cost. Wheels and tires were well over $2000, asking $500 - 1 tire is worn on side. 2 are half used, 2 are new.
Make Me Offers! We'll talk more details and send pics by email.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Would the spoiler fit on my 92 Tbird like it would if it was stock? I don't really know what the Wings West spoiler looks like, Could you send me some pics [email protected] And how much would it be shipped to 23860? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
all four shocks? how much to 89129?

·
Registered
261 Posts
If no one gets the rear wing. I'd like to put my name in for it. Your car and mine are the same color. Can you PM me some pic's of it.
I've already got dibs on it:tongue: lol. Whenever he contacts me back, I'll see how he wants me to pay him if the wing is not damaged.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
SPOILER: The spoiler has a couple scratches fom being stored & moved, but could be fixed or buffed/hidden.
Color is frost metalic Blue. I think its paint code MD.

WINDOW MOULDING: No

You can also send an email to [email protected] with any requests for photos etc.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Pictures Link

PLEASE SEE SOME PICTURES OF SOME PARTS
http://www.encino-oaks.com/default.asp?content=custom&menu_id=92842

I also split it in 2 here but dont leave a space after .com/

http://www.encino-oaks.com/
default.asp?content=custom&menu_id=92842

or I can email you the link and/or pics if link dont work from here

* You will Need to Scroll the Mouse to the Right to see Photos as it comes out really Wide

I now have detailed close up shot of spoiler that I can email directly to you

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
You have a PM, Bonson.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Headlights, bulbs

Sloth 92 has first dib on Headlight assemblies & Xenon white bulbs, per the private message I just sent.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I definitely want the sun visors! What condition are they in? Also, does your shift knob have an overdrive off switch on it? If so I'll take that too.

shipping to 56601 please?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts