TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna get a spoiler for my car, im thinking about goin to the junk yard and getting a stock 96-97 spoiler or a mustang spoiler and then getting it painted, any ideas on good looking spoilers for my 96? pictures appreciated. How much do u think a good paint job on a spoiler would run me?

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Hmm, that Wings West one looks pretty damn similar to my stock 95 one.

Anyways, the Xenon spoiler doesn't look too bad, but I've seen Blake's car with a 96-98 GT rear spoiler and I thought it looked pretty damn good personally.

·
Registered
2 Posts
wing

hay Joe, I have a 94-98 mustang cobra spoiler on my 90 sc and it looks great. It is the same wing you saw on the car you liked but it is a cobra spoiler. If your intrested I have a spare.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
How much would it run me? Keep in mind, it'll be a long time before I could actually put it on my car. I gotsta get me a job. :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
(Thunderterd)

I went with a Wings West spoiler and I was not happy with it looked like it was a Frito lay chip it has so many ripples......

·
Registered
100 Posts
Anyone care to share about how much this spoiler goes for? I am looking for something that looks like it belongs there for my 96' project. Also, anyone have the web addy handy?

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
GreenBird said:
Now kevin...tell the whole story. :tongue:

(Thunderterd)
:rant:
OOOooooooooooo and dont forget tha HACK of a body shop that I used....

You know where your rubber stoppers are for you trunk? They enlarged the holes...(I have no clue why) To bolt down the spoiler when I picked my car up I noticed the trunk slammed really really hard and noticed that they cut the holes bigger, With what looks like they used tin snips. So I complained and the said the would fix. Went back the next say and they drilled new holes on the bottem where the stoppers normaly hit :zraped:and placed the stoppers there. So now my trunk lid is ruined I have holes for whater to leak into my trunk and a crappy spoiler that is not only full of ripples and is bowed but just a piece of crap....

Oooooooooo boy it gets me angrier :redmad:and angrier :redmad:everytime I drive by the place......

See what you have done Greenbird.....
P.S. the project is almost done we I will have to show it off seen so maybe a little get together soon..........

:rant:

Almost forgot I paid 182.00 or something like that. I have seen a plastic version at my locel speed shop for cheaper and its alot lighter then the fiberglass one I have

1 - 10 of 10 Posts