TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of sport rims with three good tires mounted. Fourth tire is no good. Overall I would say these rims are in fair shape. One rim does have a little curb rash on the lip. The tires are 235 60R16. I am asking $150, or would be willing to trade for fox body parts. Some parts I'm looking for are roller rockers, underdrive pulleys, and exhaust parts. Would perfer pick up but willing to meet halfway. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
623 Posts
prob doesn't matter but i believe those are 96/97 sport wheels and not SC wheels. The sc wheels would have different caps and the wheel itself would have a notch in it to remove the center caps..

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Id take these in a heartbeat if it was closer or shipping wasnt going to rape me. I have been looking for a set of sport wheels. Maybe if you were to cut off the one bad tire it could save on shipping. Can you look into a shipping qoute to Forked River, NJ 08731?

·
It is nice
885 Posts
wonder how much weight you save by takign the air out

·
Super Moderator
9,312 Posts
Weight won't be the main factor in cost so much as dimensions. It cost roughly $107 to have my four Cobra Rs shipped to me from Texas, albeit without tires. Some rough calculations I did before getting them indicated that it might have been around $150 to ship all four with tires still mounted.

Hope that helps you with a rough idea of what to expect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts