TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just finished putting PBR calipers on my car, so now I've got a set of 4 rotors (front and back) and a set of Sport Calipers. I also have the brackets, but one of them has a frozen slider bolt on it, and brackets are usually pretty cheap.

The rotors are all in good shape and fairly new. I'll have them all cleaned up and turned prior to shipping, I'd just like to know that there is interest before spending the money at the machine shop.

Calipers worked well when taken off (which was today).

The front pads are nearly new, I put them on when I bought the car in late Feb. of this year. I can remove any glaze that may be on them and throw them in with the deal.

Make some offers, I'd like to get 125 for the set (rotors, calipers, and pads)
They will fit any T-Bird Sport (well any 93? or newer T-bird with 16" or larger wheels) and will also fit any Mark VIII.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ttt

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
100 + shipping for the front and rear rotors, and loaded front calipers. these are all in great shape, no warping, no binding. Reasonable offers will be listened to.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt - Can post or email pics if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make an offer. These will fit 96-97 Sports, and all Mark VIII's (Well they should, check to make sure). They are just taking up space in my garage doing no one any good.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ttt

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ebay bound. Anyone wanna speculate what a pair of good Mark VIII/T-Bird Sport calipers are worth? Or a set of Rotors?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got the rotors back from O'Reillys. I had them all turned. They didn't really need it, but there was some surface rust on them, and a small groove here and there. Cheap upgrade from standard brakes, or replacement for worn Sport or Mark VIII brakes.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't believe no one wants these. Give me a lowball figure, lets just see what they are worth.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do you lack of them fitting? I've got the rotors, calipers, and pads. You'll need 16" wheels, and the brackets. (I've got the brackets to, but one of them is frozen up). I might have some wheels to, I'm planning on getting some 17's soon.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, technically they will fit your car, and I'd love to sell them to you. But if you have PBR's then you already have better brakes than the Sport brakes. But if you REALLY want them.............. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts