1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Is that steel or aluminum? Also how do they mount to the arm, do they bolt on or is it just a tight fit so it doesn’t need to be attached?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aluminum, they just drop into place, and fit snug in the lower arm. They accept oe isolator or the poly ones.

Thomas

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not at this point.

Thomas

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mark VIII guys can be pretty fickle. I have yet to sell a set of the lower perches to a Mark VIII owner that I know of. I am still looking into it though.

Thomas

·
Registered
401 Posts
That suprises me. Your perches look alot better than what comes in most of the conversion kits. I know the Arnott kit has aluminum perches.
I am still usuing air suspension myself, but next time I have a problem I am probably going to convert to coil springs and be done with it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Shameless Plug...

These are very nice, bought a set from Thomas last year. Just getting around to putting them on the car. The perch fits the hole in the MKVIII LCA perfectly... no slop. Cobra IRS poly isolators and Tokicos fit perfectly:

Just need to drill out the centers for air bags, and on they go.

Fast, courteous, and shipped when promised. A good guy to deal with.

Thanks Thomas!
That is all...

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Sorry, these are all gone. If you can find 7 other people to buy them, then I will make some more.

Thomas

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.