TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who thinks they may actually be able/willing to do a springfield dinner/drag meet?

I'm setting the date as April 18, its a Friday.

We'll be eating at Fish. It's a seafood restaurant and its close to Bass Pro on the way to the track (kind of)
Here's a link to their Menu. There's also a map of where its at on that page. They have some killer drink specials, and i hear their fish and chips is awesome.

Gates open at the strip at 5:30. $8 to watch, $12 to race as many times as you can. rules are on the website, pretty general stuff

www.ozarkdragstrip.com

Here's a new feature. Maps! LOL.

Heres one showing where Bass Pro is. The "A" on the map is Bass pro. SW corner of Campbell and Sunshine.

Here's where Fish is. 900 E Battlefield Rd.

And here's an Idea of where they relate to each other. The blue dots represent the actual locations.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, you're more than welcome to join us. I've got 2 comfirmed coming down. Michael "Traveler" and Jason from over at sccoa "Thunderbird96" and you, lol. There are a couple maybe's i guess we'll see, lol. I've been to two meets in KC, so those KC guys better make it :)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I've had mine out many times. Not hard at all. If you've got a place to do the work, I'm sure we can get something done.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im sure i could provide the space to do the work, if you provide the part and the car :)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Jason Jobe... Thunderbird96... He had the admins ban him here, so you'd have to PM him on SCCoA.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Know he does. He trys to sell it to me every week. Sucks being the only 4.6 guy left in town :)

EDIT: Besides Chris and Joel who both don't talk to Jason.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seth, just so ya know, this jason dude is in KC.

And to Ryan, Seth is in Springtown. :)

Just so we're clear ;)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Well, I'm planning on going to this meet in Springfield, and I will more than likely get up to KC before then (My folks live up there). So if you get the deal done, I can pick it up in KC and bring it with me to the Meet in Springfield. Of IF any of the KC guys are going to return the favor that Brad has shown to them by driving to KC, and drive to Springfield for the meet, then one of them can bring it down. I'm sure there is a way to get it there is what I'm saying.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Yep. I hoep to be financially stable enough to make it to this, but can't say. Only time will tell... The quicker I make some progress on my damn motor, the more I'll know... but I'm lazy.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Made a post in his parts thread. I'll let you know if he responds; Otherwise I'll see him sunday if its sunny outside... Track time :)

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Count me in on the Springfield meet too. It's only a 2 hour drive. :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Holy $%^&! Sir Bill is coming? SWEET! :) Ya know i never realized your in Mountain Home, lol.
Would be honored to have you [/asskiss] ;)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh i see how it is. Brad invites you, it's "maybe"

Sir Will shows up, and you're all about it. :rolleyes:

j/k, but really

1 - 20 of 77 Posts