TCCoA Forums banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
A transmission jack, while convenient, isn't absolutely necessary if you have plenty of hands and a good floor jack. We just put a block of wood between the floor jack and the tranny and it worked fine.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I have no idea who all is coming, i've been down w/ computer issues for a while and i'm trying to get back in touch w/ some of the ppl here and over on sccoa. I have to work Saturday night, which sucks, but i should be able to help a lil bit.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
We're gonna spend the night (wifey coming up with me) so we'll get into town early and check in...plus we can leave stuff at the hotel that way.

Do we have a headcount at all yet?

622 Posts
haven't heard a head count. let's try a headcount and is anyone else bringing a wife or gf? I didn't know if it was just guys or what. My gf will go friday if she is not the only girl.

Seth

p.s. I work thursday night and will be off friday during the day, so if anyone wants to meet up early for lunch or something let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Is there a time set to get together? We're not sure on the restaurant yet....seafood doesn't always agree with the Sandi (we're expecting). We'll play it by ear.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
well the kc guys seem to have failed to commit. right now looks like me, seth, sir will and maybe mike. i'll post again in the morning. how do u guys feel about japanese steak houses?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
lol i was thinking nakato... my phone # is 417 844 1381. i'll be going to the jy to get a rad and fan in the am so i can drive my coug... dont hesitate to call.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Seth, got your message, phone was on silent. I'm going to nixa to get my radiator then going to B and W salvage (off west division) to get a fan. Will be working on that for a lil while... Give me a call around noon, i'll be hungry by then, lol. Didnt call u back, since i just got the message and thought you might be sleeping. :D Also call me if i miss any posts from sir will or Traveler, as they prolly dont know what the heck is goin on. :)

Later,
Brad

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Will the track be open ya think? It's still raining here.

And why such high-end restaurants? I'm certainly not made of money and a $50+ dinner just doesn't fit since we've already got to cover hotel, etc.

Has there been a time set at all? There are still a bunch of questions....???

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I'm new at organizing a meet. My "virgin" experience if you will. :) any way. it's not raining here right now, and i will call the track soon to make sure they're gonna be open. Nakatos isnt all that fancy. You can eat a good meal there for 20 bucks. We've also got Buffalo Wild Wings, i like to eat there. Nothing is set in stone, and i'm open to suggestions. I'd even go for Ryan's Steak House (excellent buffet w/ steak) or Golden Corral (also buffet)

I got my radiator replaced, taking a break then i gotta rewire the fan (went from MK 8 to 3.8 Taurus) then my car should be back in business.

when you plannin on heading this way? which hotel are you staying at? Party in the hotel room? lol.

Also, in case you missed it my phone number is a couple posts up if u need to get in touch. I will be working on the car soon, so i wont be reading the forum as often as usual.

Time i think somewhere in the 6 to 7 range for dinner. As the strip is open till 11, later if enough ppl are there. let me know what u think and i'll get some reservations and what not. We could also do Incredible Pizza. Indoor go karts, nice arcade, mini golf, all inside. Kind of a "see how it goes" situation, since i'm new at this, lol.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Just called the drag strip and they are planning on running tonite. I will call hourly to make sure nothing changes. :)

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Well, hate to say it, but we're not gonna be able to make it up there after all. I've had some things come up which won't let me get out of here. I hope we can do something again reasonably soon.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.