TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 T-Bird with Xenon ground effects so I don't want to lower it since it is my daily driver. I am looking for new Springs with the same ride height.

My car squeaks every time I launch and I think the springs are just going bad. I already replaced the shocks in the rear and added a bigger rear sway bar and I have the front sway bar waiting to be installed.

Are there any good brands for Springs that won't lower the car? If so, were would I get a good deal on them? - Thanks

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would but no one sells them anymore.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Look for a set of Sport springs or SC springs (same thing I am told) on Ebay. They are out there.

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Carlover007 said:
I would but no one sells them anymore.
I've got a set for sale taken off my '97 sport. Let me know if you're interested. $100 plus shipping.

Sport springs 4 sale

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a good deal, but I really wanted them new. My car only has 60k on her so I don't want to put older springs on her. I appreciate the offer though.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Carlover007 said:
Sounds like a good deal, but I really wanted them new. My car only has 60k on her so I don't want to put older springs on her. I appreciate the offer though.
Have you called Dan Newman for new springs?
I recently bought a '96 door handle from him after seeing posts here saying Ford had discontinued them. Dan made some calls and found me a door handle.:)
Call Dan to check availability & price.
Still, the least expensive way is to pick-up a set from a TCCoA member like Jim (a.k.a. Embalmer).
Search the For Sale forum for "Sport Springs".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts