1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
I've never heard of those either...but at least the auction page says they have a lifetime warranty.

I wonder if its one of those things that work great for a while but when you have problems the company is no where to be found? I've heard of that happening on ebay...

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
147 Posts
I bought those exact springs on Ebay. They installed without a problem. The car sits great, and most important the tide is great.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well it states that the car will be lowered 1.5". It actually lowered the car 1.25" without replacing the sway bar.

·
Registered
799 Posts
i've got a set of 'em jus havent instaled them yet.

·
Registered
755 Posts
OTOWNBIRD said:
Well it states that the car will be lowered 1.5". It actually lowered the car 1.25" without replacing the sway bar.
The box the springs came in says cars stock suspension will sometimes get lower as its workout over the years. Was yours really worn out before you put these ones on? or had they not settled yet?

·
Registered
395 Posts
They are made from teh originators of S/T springs which were sold to Belltech awhile back..They apparently started thier own company...I love my S/T springs!

119 for shoxs and struts......Hmmm

·
Registered
147 Posts
NiteFire said:
The box the springs came in says cars stock suspension will sometimes get lower as its workout over the years. Was yours really worn out before you put these ones on? or had they not settled yet?
Probably have not settled yet. I got the car and the front suspension was trashed. I replaced everything except the front sway bar. I will replace that as soon as I do my explorer swap this month :D

·
Registered
755 Posts
I just got my Springtech Springs and KYB GR2 Shocks on today.

Its way nicer then my stock 10 year old suspension. It rides incredibly nice and handles way better. I just went driving around tonight I enjoyed it so much. I highly reccomend picking some up. They are a good price

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone Else?

Interested in these springs because of the price, but haven't been able to get any response from the sellers about specs, etc. Anybody else have these installed?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts