TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok before anybody flogs me i have kind of a stupid question to ask.i have a 93 cougar 5.0 which i swapped over to the mustang bolt pattern.i have 13 inch rotors in front with the pbrs and the cobra rotors in the back,and i know i can pretty well find any wheel to fit but for a price.now heres my question theres a guy in my area who has a new charger which he crashed and has the 20 inch srt wheels on it which look sweet.hes selling them very cheap,i know the dodge has 5x115 and i have 5x114.3 which is very close,anyways to make this story short is there anyone who has tried to fit these wheels on a 5x114.3 pattern or anybody know if they will fit at all before i go over there and ask him if i can pull one off and try it,i just dont want to waste my time and his if anybody knows for sure that they wont fit.thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
hmm the 300C 18's fit on crown vics 5x114.3 , the 20's might fit also with both most likely youll get vibrations at high speed.

·
Registered
917 Posts
there was a charger running 16" cobra r's on the back at SSHS8... they will work but the only possible snafu would be the hub bore which can be remedied.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts