TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres some members who have gone to previous sshs event and have really enjoyed them. its an open invitation event, pitting the big 3 againt each other. mostly impala guys, but witha a mix of lincoln mark VII' and VIII's, a good showing of mauraders last two years amd turbo coupes aand super coupes. just thought it should be posted to see if anyone might be interested. i've personally traveled from Texas the last 4years and have had a blast every time. meeting and seeing different cars on the heavy side is just plain cool to me. so again it the super southern heavyshootout in commerce goergia. link provided. http://www.sshs7.com/

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i was trying to make it more personal by posting one here, but ........yeah okay.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
well i was trying to make it more personal by posting one here, but ........yeah okay.
Yeah but I think your chances are greater out on the main floor. Larger audience.

Thanks for thinking of us though. ;)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah but I think your chances are greater out on the main floor. Larger audience.

Thanks for thinking of us though. ;)
hey i try to take care of my peeps, even though i dont get invited to the hang out, but its all good. ;)

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
hey i try to take care of my peeps, even though i dont get invited to the hang out, but its all good. ;)
I tell ya. I will NOT forget you. I thought Chris had your back but I see how it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts