1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Date: December 10th, 2011
Time: starting at 2:00 pm
Where: Frailey's Southtown Grill
We will not have the party room this year because it was already reserved, so we will be invading the dining room.

There will be an optional gift exchange for the adults ($25 target price). The guys usually exchange "car related" gifts. The girls exchange gifts as well, just not car related items.

Kids are welcome, and we will be exchanging gifts for them too. The kids will be handled differently since there are varying ages and both girls and boy. Therefore, we will draw names for the kids in advance. I don't remember how much the gifts were last year, but plan on $15-20. Please email me your child's name and age, and maybe even a gift suggestion by December 1st. I will randomly match-up the list and on December 2nd, I will return an email with the name and age of the child that their child "drew".

Please post up by 11/28 if you plan to attend. I need to get an attendance number so the restaurant can group tables together for us.

Attendees so far:
Kurt - 5, confirmed
Dave N. - 3, confirmed, k
NettlesD - 3 confirmed, k
Micah - 3?
Tony - 3 confirmed, k
Ray - 5, confirmed, k
Jim S. - 1 (won't know until last minute)
Rod M. - 2 or 3, confirmed
Kyle - 1, confirmed
Brandon - 2, confirmed
Will - 0, conflict

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody else interested?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Im in. Since there will be kids there Ill bring my daughter also

·
Registered
121 Posts
im in.. looks like its just me tho. will i know what im getting you if i draw your name.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im in.. looks like its just me tho. will i know what im getting you if i draw your name.
The adults do not draw names, just the kids. The adults usually play a version of rob your neighbor.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Kurt K said:
Please email me your child's name and age, and maybe even a gift suggestion by December 1st. I will randomly match-up the list and on December 2nd, I will return an email with the name and age of the child that their child "drew".
So far, I have only received one email and one verbal notice. If you don't plan on having your child(ren) participate in the kids gift exchange, please email me anyway and let me know.

my email is in my signature.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I might regret asking this.. what is rob your neighbor?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I might regret asking this.. what is rob your neighbor?
Basically, the gift drawing is random. The first person picks a gift. The next person can take the gift the the first person picked or one of the remaining gifts....and so on.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Im not going to make it. Work got in the way. I will be at the next one

·
Registered
121 Posts
hmm well will i know you've always wanted a pair of chrome nuts hanging behind your car.. you should blow off work.. you can paint em green if you wanted.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well as much as I hate to say it I am not going to be able to make it.. certain circumstances have arose which prohibit my being able to come. Hopefully I can make the next one.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We had about 31 people show up....good times.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
If you set up a january meet I can definitly make it. Christmas season is hectic at my work

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.