TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody has used ST (Suspension Techniques) Springs and not having them lower your car very much. I put mine on about a year and a half ago, and with my 245/45//18's my car doesnt really look as low as it should be. It looks decent, but I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem. I posted pics of my car on here a few months ago and some people couldnt tell it looked lowered. I am considering putting on different Springs or cutting these ones over the winter, I want a slight rake to it (lower in the front than the rear) , but nothing much. Thanks.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
mine looks lower, trust me, i used to be able to fit my whole hand between the tire and fender, now its about a finger or two.

and i just installed them 4 months ago

i mean its not dramatically lower or anything but it is... mine was one of those "off road" t-birds that had a high setting before it was lowerd, and mine does have a slight rake to it after putting the springs on, i think it dropped the front about 2 inches and the back about an inch or so.

look at the first pic on my car domain page if it still works and thats mine lowered.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I have the same issues here. It gets rid of that nasty off road look, but it doesn't look lowered. It looks much better than stock thuogh. Also, I'm going to go with a tire with more sidewall, right now I have 255/45/17's on, and I figure I can gain a little space with a 50 or so.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah mine had that 4x4 look as well, I guess it just looks like I think it should have from the factory, and not what a lowered MN-12 should look like lol.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Mine is low in the front....even enough that I can't get enough camber adjustment. In the rear on the other hand it is quite a bit higher. I would like to lower it about another inch in the rear.

Russell

1 - 5 of 5 Posts