TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help is needed-Stalling when car is in motion then will not start up again for 30 minutes or so. Checked engine codes-received a 212 code-checked TFI module at autozone was OK. Checked for engine codes again-no code 212. Still stalling changed Fuel Pump Relay ran for 30 miles then it stalled again. Checked Schrader valve for gas-OK. I can hear Fuel Pump running with key on. Fuel Filter was changed 5000 Miles ago. Need to check plugs-I have Bosch Platium installed 15,000 miles ago do you think this might be the problem???
Appreciate all your help.

·
Administrator
8,034 Posts
Fuel pump might be on its way out. Old Tempo I had did the same thing, until it finally died all together.

Joe

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Problem fixed-I had a/c line and accumulator replaced last month at the local college. While replacing the a/c line someone must have removed the connector to the coil or wire was pulled. While engine was running I ran a wiggle test and found that the car would stall when I touch the wire to the coil. Pull wire from connector and saw that it was okay. Reconnected making sure that it was in contact of coil and no more problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts