TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Jack of all trades, Master of none
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so who had seen this yet? I watched it a couple of nights ago and I must say it was awesome! This had to be one of the best of the 6 movies in the series, only beaten by A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back, in my opinion. There was so much in this movie that tied into the original trilogy. Anyway, it was an awesome movie, I may watch it again tonight. BTW, I have an excellent DVD copy so I will watch it many times.

Also, if you want to talk about the movie, I put the spoiler warning so we can.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I saw it Sunday, and I have to say that it was, IMO, the second best of the 6, right behind Empire. I thought it was very well done and the storyline was excellent.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I enjoyed it and it did tie everything together pretty well

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
The only thing I wanted to see was some history on Han and Chewbacca. I knew it wouldn't be in there, but it'd be nice if there were an "Episode 3 1/2" to fill us in on the almost 20 years between 3 and 4.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
That's funny Lobo. Nothing like not having to worry about RIAA and MPAA. :D

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Yup..it's amazing how fast they get them out over here...there are no movie theaters here. I need to find a microwave so I can have some popcorn while watching all the new releases on my laptop in my apartment. :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Ok, so I watched ep. III again last night. I was looking for the cameo by the Millenium Falcon. I thought I saw it during the opening sequence, but I could be wrong. Any ideas as to where it is located? I spotted George Lucas the first time I saw the movie, but still can't confirm the Millenium Falcon.

**edit** I just found this. It seems as though I'll have to watch the movie again to confirm.

www.eeggs.com said:
This egg happens after Anakin and Obi-Wan crash land what is left of General Grievous' ship and are taken on a transport. When the transport is landing, on the lower right oh the screen you see the Millenium falcon land.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Umm, I have a question... I haven't seen the movie but what's there to spoil? We all know who darth vader is (I won't say his name just for those who've lived under a rock the last 25 years)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Falcon5783 said:
Umm, I have a question... I haven't seen the movie but what's there to spoil? We all know who darth vader is (I won't say his name just for those who've lived under a rock the last 25 years)
Just about everyone knows whats going to happen but everyone wants to see jus how all this star wars stuff happens.

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
I saw an interview with Lucas the other day and he is going to be doing a made for TV movie or a series on TV that will fill in some of the gaps between Episode III and Episode IV. Said it would not have any of the major people in it but would deal with some of the minor ones.

·
Registered
208 Posts
im goin to see it tomorrow night with a certain someone...... :D :headbang:

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Oh shoosh girlie, we don't wanna hear about it, you and your special someone... have fun though :) cause I know you will. I promised a girl I'd take her too when she gets some time offa work

·
Registered
208 Posts
lol well yea, he's finally gettin some time off the farm sooo, oh yea falcon... BITE ME.....and nates gonna read this and think "wth, yup we're breakin up" hehe

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
And just whose fault is that eh? :tongue:

·
Registered
208 Posts
umm yours?

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Prsch, you wish... tryin to pass the blame. You weren't on MSN but no more spamming the forums for you, I'm going to bed, night night 93, have fun tomorrow

1 - 20 of 25 Posts