TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been AWOL for a while now, life has gotten in the way--to many jobs and projects. Plus both Birds are down 5.0 needs tranny built and SC well its an SC....

Gotten to to flipping cars (for profit) outside of our Exploders, now have stepped off into some classics. Currently have a 63 F100, 66 Mustang and 80 something SWB Chevy, plus the 63 Fairlane still waiting for 4.6/5R55 swap. Had a 70 Tornio that we made a nice little profit on--oh and you might see me on street outlaws but I doubt it.

·
Super Moderator
10,651 Posts
Been AWOL for a while now, life has gotten in the way--to many jobs and projects. Plus both Birds are down 5.0 needs tranny built and SC well its an SC....

Gotten to to flipping cars (for profit) outside of our Exploders, now have stepped off into some classics. Currently have a 63 F100, 66 Mustang and 80 something SWB Chevy, plus the 63 Fairlane still waiting for 4.6/5R55 swap. Had a 70 Tornio that we made a nice little profit on--oh and you might see me on street outlaws but I doubt it.
Dude, if you're on TV, let us know, WTF, We're all fans. :)

I loved meeting you and your family last year; that was an awesome day.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just at the track (Newport AR) trying to sell the Tornio. So if you see me would be off to the left by start line or in the first set of bleachers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts