TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
suppose to get really fricken cold the next couple of days, stay warm guys!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've already found out that the Cougar does not like the cold at all. She started whining yesterday. Can't really figure out from where under the hood. But when i start it up in the morning she's fine. Although I have the garage set at 70 degrees. LOL
It's just unnerving to hear a new/odd sound from your car.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I'm not too far from Wisconsin and it's about -6 out right now with about a 22 mph wind (wind chill around -26 I believe).

I feel bad for you guys up towards the Canadian border...damn!

The Tbird hates the cold...pullies are squeeling a little, suspension is clanking and whatnot.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Yeah I'm in Green Bay right now and they have a chill warning for the whole area.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Brrrr! It's cold out here, they closed all schools in the Milwaukee area!:zraped:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my brakes did that too on my bronco, poor truck barely started this morning...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yesterday I had to change my alternator outside in a parking lot! I had that sucker out and the new one in in record time..:D Of course it had to happen on the coldest day of the year....My Cougar hates the cold....the power steering pump makes awful whining sounds at startup. Once it warms up it goes away though......Poor car:(

Eric

·
Registered
463 Posts
it's been nice in my garage with a heater and it was nice outside, so I decided to change out my diff yesturday, I just have remove the old and put the new one with 3.73s in today.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
It's expected to be in the high 30s and lower 40s towards the end of this week, hopefully it will stay like that...getting my new daily driver this week too, 2000 Satern SL1. No more underbody flushes for the bird.

·
Registered
463 Posts
That's good, I finished installing the new diff today. I can wait for the mid 40's be this weekend. It's forcasted for a high of 43 on thursday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts