TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Claims to have helped design a SC for the 91 302 Bird, but Ford didn't accept the idea.

Figured you SC owners would of heard of him if anyone.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Is that the guy from Huntsville that makes the C&L MAF's? That name sure rings a bell. :2huh:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
OK, the guy I was thinking of is Lee Bender. :D

But the name Steve Christ still REALLY rings a bell, but I can't place the name. :redmad:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
8,239 Posts
steve christ is a huge huge seller on ebay now. He sells alot of supercoupe performance parts.

He is nuts on ebay.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I used to have one of his Ford engine books, back when I had my 68 Thunderbird with a 429.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Yep, eBay is also where I've seen him. I wonder if it is the same Steve Christ. I know I've bought a few items from him on eBay. :D

·
Registered
965 Posts
I bought some SC seats from him a few years ago. He lives in Lynchburg VA. Seemed like a realy straight up decent guy. Based on my expierence, I would buy from him again.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Steve Christ

We know of Steve Christ and used him quite a bit in the past. He is one of the most trustworthy car people we have ever dealt with. He helped us quite a bit to get our car where it is and he was also part of the reason we were in Turbo Magazine a few years back. We bought our first Vortech Supercharger from him. Steve is almost too nice for his own good - too many people have taken advantage of that. He knows what he is doing and can be trusted. He also designed a great cam for us as well. He previously owned a company called DynoTunes. We used to run that name across our front windshield (@ Milan) to advertise for him because we were so thrilled with what he did for us. No, this isn't a paid advertisement - but when we find someone trustworthy, especially since we have such an expensive hobby, we love to send people in the right direction. He has done good by us and I would recommend him to anyone.

DAN AND LYN

1 - 12 of 12 Posts