TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is open to all people who feel they are able to make the drive to 1103 US-130, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

Speed Raceway is located at: 1103 US-130, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

There will be food available, either inside for inflated prices, or at normal prices outside at the Sonic Drive In.

Meet will be at Noon on Sunday Nov 15 2015

Possible Post Meet Event : Depending on intrest in doing it, we could do a Delaware River Cruise, Drive up to Frenchtown NJ on route 29 and head back along the river on the PA side on route 32, seeing the fall colors, and just having a good "cruise"

Minimum price for a first timer is 26 bucks.

Piercings are something i wouldn't wear due to the fact that you have to have a full face helmet, due to the speed of the cars.

Any questions about this?

No RSVP required, but if you could say if you are coming or not on a reply, that would be great for just getting a general idea of who is or isn't coming.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm not driving to Jersey but I hope you you guys have fun. Wish I could be there.

The go cart track here is next to a bunch of strip joints ;)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sadly, i'm going to have to call it off, my Grandmother, who i live with and help out when i'm home, has gotten sick, and i am needed around the house while i'm home this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts