TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of Stock catalytic converters here ( they are cut off right after the cat ) but they have the mounting flanges to mount to the engine still.

Just putting these out there, in case anybody needs a factory replacement style catalytic converter ( these had about 55k miles of use, but sitting in the yard for a couple years ).

They are worth $40 in scrap value each, I can let them go for this same price + shipping. They are sold as SCRAP but you can do whatever you want with them .. ;)

If anybody is interested let me know and I can get a picture, one side or both sides, doesnt matter. Nobody takes them they go to the smelter - I have 8 or 9 different catalytic converters here, all Used.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know you posted this a few years ago but im wondering if maybe im lucky and you still have the converters??
I have a pair of Stock catalytic converters here ( they are cut off right after the cat ) but they have the mounting flanges to mount to the engine still.

Just putting these out there, in case anybody needs a factory replacement style catalytic converter ( these had about 55k miles of use, but sitting in the yard for a couple years ).

They are worth $40 in scrap value each, I can let them go for this same price + shipping. They are sold as SCRAP but you can do whatever you want with them .. ;)

If anybody is interested let me know and I can get a picture, one side or both sides, doesnt matter. Nobody takes them they go to the smelter - I have 8 or 9 different catalytic converters here, all Used.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts