TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to put it out here in the MI chapter I got a set of the stock rims off of my 97 cougar. There the 7 spoke I beleive I'd like to get rid of these a.s.a.p. $25 if someone wants them if not Friday im taking them for scrap.

Also I got a stock 4.6 if someone wants it $100 if not scrap yard it goes.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Any pics of the rims ? What year 4.6 is it and roughly how many miles on it ? Any pictures of it as well ? Also wondering if it's just the shortblock or is it got heads and intake as well ? Shoot me a PM or reply here and let me know. Or you could email me at: qktbird at yahoo dot com

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 4.6 is out of a 96 tbird I helped a cousin put in a new engine and I took the old one he had a rough idle and rough running. I put my stock cylinder heads on it since the had less miles the short block has roughly 100,000 on it. When I took it apart I replaced the timing guides the chain and tensioners when I put my original heads on it with 60,000 miles. To be honest if your looking for a spare engine to fix up when you get time and money it wouldnt be bad, but if your gonna drop it in quick to get a car running Id be a little leary.
The rims unfortunately I dont have pictures They do have some brake dust and gunk inside the rim. There not bent or dinged up at all. 1 centercap did manage to get a scratch on it but they wont look right on a bird, since its got the cougar emblem on them.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha Roger and gonzo can leave me alone now.

p.m. sent back to ya

1 - 4 of 4 Posts