TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now, I have a true dual straight pipe setup on my car. It somehow is somewhat quiet when I'm just cruising easy, but gets very loud when I want it to. Well, I've decided I want to go back to that original "Is it even running?" sound it used to have, but keep my dual pipes and not have to use the stock mufflers. I'm basically looking for the quietest, but least restrictive, mufflers possible. I know they'll add some restriction no matter what, and what I'll do is put them at the back with a flange so I can remove them just in case I need that little extra 0.5 HP gain at some random point.
So, does anything exist that fits what I'm wanting, or would I be better off just using my old mufflers on my new pipe?
And yes, I searched, and found nothing relevant, probably because I don't know what to search for.

·
Registered
176 Posts
hooker maxflow are supposd to be very quiet as well and if you look at the muffler comparsion chart that is stickied on here they are supposed to flow real well also

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
hooker max flows. You can see strait thru them yet there ultra quiet. Check the videos on youtube.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts