TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there is a 24-48 hr virus going on throughout the house right now. It's 2 a.m. and I am up with my girlfriend as she is using the bathroom and the trash can. My mom babysits, and two of the kids got sick today. Came home later that night and my mom had gotten sick. Not even 2 hrs later, my girlfriend has it. So I am just awaiting my turn to get this done and over with. We're both so tired, but yet she can't lay down for more than 5 minutes, and me being a good boyfriend, am staying up to comfort her.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
i hate those kind. id rather feel kinda bad for a little while but still be able to function. but that sh*t is terrible !!! you get a weeks worth of bein sick crammed in a day or two ....................its hell man hell. see me for some odd reason i dont get sick. i havent been sick in 4 1/2 years. no sinus flu, no stomach virus, no fevers, nothing. but everyone else in my family gets sick all the f*ckin time.:zdunno: i guess i got the imune system of four people. cuz my dad is the same way. but my mom, brother, sister are really bad. i guess i inherited their imune systems so ha ha good for me. or i got my dads either way.

but yes you are a good boyfriend, id do the samething with my fiance. but i dont live with her yet so i dont gotta do that. so till then im good. id just make sure if your laying with her she's pointing the other way :D :zpuke: :rofl:

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, its now 1 p.m. and I still haven't gotten it, but my sister had started around 5 this morning. I am hoping that I don't get it.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Yeah thats happening to me too, everyone around me is getting sick but me. I'm just happy i got a free flu shot at my base. + im healthy. Make sure you wash your hands and try not to grab door handles in public areas. Try not to bite your nails or touch your face too....do this and you'll be ok.

Stay healthy,

oxmanwi

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
omg !!! i do all of that and i dont wash my hands :zwall: unless im talkin a shower or i get alot of grease on them from working.

and still havent been sick in 4 years. i dont know wut the whole thing of washing your hands all the time is. well if your easily infected ya i can see that. but when it comes to washing your hands ive never been big on it or cared much.

hey :idea: maybe thats it !!! i get soo much germs my body has built up a defence against almost everything. and i dont get sick cuz my body is used to all the germs and stuff :D

i dont know maybe :zdunno:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Time to break out the GARLIC. That stuff will make you stink for a day but is very effective at fighting that crap. To smell bad all day long and not get sick: Mince one or two cloves and add to your meal. I usually add it to a bowl of canned soup.

I've been able to fight off the bad stuff even when everyone living in the house got sick year after year.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
:D :D i eat garlic like its running out. i sprinkle it on ALL of my meats and i put it in everything for flavor. well they say salt is the most used spice in the world. i use garlic more than salt. its in 99 % of everything i eat. but i dont have any problems with smell. but i got cloves, powdered garlic, garlic salt and others. :D

that could be it.

im vapire proof from the inside:rofl:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
ewww, garlic, blecch!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts