TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone,

To whom wants to show up...there is a meet on this saturday for the mi guys and whoever around 1, 2 oclock at Eastwood beach at Stoney Creek Park it is off of 26 mile ill post a park map. Trying to get some local TCCOA guys to show up..this is a dual car club meet..the guys over at Crownvic.net and us guys at tccoa.com. Hopeing it to be a good turn out so far there is 12 coming from over at Crownvic.net and there is going to be food but bring a little something to pass. dont matter chips pop cookies etc. there will be a bbq there and the parking lot is by the lake so good pic shots also.

http://www.metroparks.com/images/global/map_stony_creek.jpg

Park map above^

if anyone has any problems getting to the park call my cell: 248-659-2922 my name is jonathan.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I am game even if 2 birds show and the rest are vics. Vic guys are cool too... after all they share common drivetrain MN-12 parts. This is a meet I can attend, and I will attend, the other Mich meets I was busy and did not want to say I would come and NOT show. As long as its not raining I am there!!!!!!!!

Steve 4.6L

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
:zwthstpd: long as it aint raining I will be there.

wow this is going to be a little bit of a hike. I might have to go pull an engine out of a car that morning so I may be a little late.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
sounds like we might get a little bit of rain in the a.m. I still hoping to make it out there. I think it's like an hour drive for me so don't be mad if I don't stay too long.

damn 58 minutes but 38 miles according to mapquest

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
not sure yet if im gonna make it out there calling for isolated t-storms 30 to 40% chance rain.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
well let me know what's up im at work til 1.

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
as far as i know the meet is still on...there is going to be a 10' 10' tent there with all the food under it and the grilling is going to take place there also..umm there is stil quite a few people showing up for the other club so i am going it starts at 2:00 get there when you can or call me on my cell let me know your not going to make it..248-659-2922 my name is jonathan. hope you guys can make it would be sweet! dont know if i told you guys this but there is a 4 dollar entrance fee to the park and bring a chair

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
oh come on man I gotta pay to park and sit. I could do that home!!! :tongue: :tongue: J/K ahhh f-it I will be there I got a map printed out on ho to get there. Expect me to make it there about 2:30 to 3:00. I need to put some miles on the car so I can take it get dyno'd. I'll be calling you when I get inside the park cause im gonna get lost. You will probably hear me if I pass by you.

How long does it take to sign up over there at crownvic.net???

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
97qwikcat said:
oh come on man I gotta pay to park and sit. I could do that home!!! :tongue: :tongue: J/K ahhh f-it I will be there I got a map printed out on ho to get there. Expect me to make it there about 2:30 to 3:00. I need to put some miles on the car so I can take it get dyno'd. I'll be calling you when I get inside the park cause im gonna get lost. You will probably hear me if I pass by you.

How long does it take to sign up over there at crownvic.net???
Ok cool. And it does not take long at all to sign up on crownvic.net

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I registered got an e-mail with pass and now waiting for verification.

By the way I found out about an hour ago that I have some health problems (not gonna mention what) but I'm still hoping to make it out there.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
alright im heading out of work in a few minutes gotta shower and I'll be on my way.

Still waiting to get verified over there. Sucks wanting to post something and have to wait lol oh well. I'll be calling ya in awhile.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
im on my way

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Jon this is the guy,that made the gauges. scotthrbacek

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
It still get's me how only 3 people form here met up with the cvn guys. oh well Hopefully the next time they meet up I'll join them. Sounds like they have pretty decient turn-outs.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Dennis I totally agree.... Even though there were 3 MN-12s total, and the rest crown vics, it was still fun and enjoyed talking with you and Jon. The Vic guy's really know how to do it, they had a gas grill with dogs and burgers chips beer pop it was cool. The Michigan TCCOA Chapter is actullay quite large, but not a lot of participation when it comes time for a meet!!! This thread was posted for several weeks with only replies between 5 or 6 guys!!!!!!!!!! Amazing :( :( ..:confused: :confused: . With 3TCCOA members that could make it. I really have a lot of fun with all of our tccoa Michigan guy's and we are a great group with some of the great cars on this site. I say we try for one more group fall meet and try and REGROUP...;)

Steve 4.6L

1 - 20 of 29 Posts