TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Just stopping in from the Indiana chapter to let you guys know of two shows that I personally will be attending in May. I was hoping to gain some interest here for them as well; it might be a nice opportunity to meet some of my fellow enthusiasts.

The first is on May 21st in Syracuse, IN. As of last summer I tend to spend a lot of time in Syracuse, and actually am extremely excited about this show. It will be somewhat small, considering the town of Syracuse's size.
Information is here: Cruisin'Cuse Car Show

And the second will be in Watervliet, MI. I'm sure many of you may already know about this one. It's the annual Lane Automotive car show. This will be held the following weekend, the 28th. They usually have a trailered in DYNO that costs about 30 bucks and the proceeds go to the Relay for Life foundation.
Information is here: Lane Automotive

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No interest on either of these guys?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
A little far for me. Its on the other side of the state. Have a good time at both events. :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spamming is better than nothing. At least I know some of you MI guys are still alive up there lol. I figured the one in Syracuse would be a little far for most of you. Hopefully I'll hear from some more of you guys and possibly see a few of ya around.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yeah, our group is pretty sleepy right now. I would love to go to a show, but my car is still broken. Too bad you aren't coming a few weeks later, there is a track day Gingerman that would be a lot of fun for you.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are we looking like for a date and location on that? Perhaps it won't be too far out of the way and I could swing up. It should be dually noted that my car is far from what I would like to consider as track-worthy though.

BTW - If anyone knows of any shows up there that a few members will be attending... shoot me the details. If it's not too far, I might be down for taking the trip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts