TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
His father sounds like he needs to get a clue. He wouldn't go over 50 in the truck.....with him in it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I was just in the area this last week it was really confusing but that kind of hit he had to of been driving too fast. Every now and then I will race on a stoplight and hit the speed limit and let off but even that is considered exhibition of acceleration, racing, and contest of speed, any way it can be dangerous any way you go about it, but this is just sad it makes me really think, but of course with age comes maturity, and my racing has gone down like crazy I now prefer a track cause it doesnt ruin inoccents lives if you screw up. When I was 16 you couldnt make me believe I was a dangerous driver, but now I have slowed it down big time. I remeber getting tickets all the time and when I had the s10 with an lt1 I got 4 tickets within 3 months for going over 100 miles an hour on interstate 35. After dropping over 400 bucks per ticket my wife told me one more ticket and I was going to have to let her drive me, lol any way that was when I was 21 and at that time I used to wonder why my insurance was high. This is a sad situation and I really wish people would watch out more cause the road is the road not a race track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts