TCCoA Forums banner

Whats the best tasting/strongest enegry drink?

• Sobe No Fear

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Red Bull

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Monster

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Rockstar

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Full Throttle

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Xs

• Amp

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Bawls

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well here at school it can sometimes get boring so i was wondering what you guys thought the best tasting/strongest energy drink on the market is. took a couple of pics at school. boring old videos/being tired doesnt help either.

the only drinks they sell at school are monsters/rockstar/redbull. mosters taste like crap, rockstars are funky tasting but dont last long, and im not drinking synthetic bull testosterone anymore.

-Mike

·
Registered
871 Posts
I like red bull - what do u mean by testosterone?

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Carlover007 said:
I like red bull - what do u mean by testosterone?
i forget what ingredient its called but they use a small amount of synthetic bull testosterone in that drink, also why its called red bull ;)

·
Registered
647 Posts
I like redbull. Preferably with Jager mixed in on the weekends but during the week I drink it before I go to work occasionally. I hate 3rd shift.

Or just go to the doctor and get a prescripton for some aderall and you won't have any problems staying awake. You'll most likely be taking notes on those films in 3 or 4 different colors of ink.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GreenBird said:
If your referring to taurine, it's not bull testosterone, and Rockstar has it too.
its a synthetic blend or whatever red bull calls it...its just a man made version of bull testosterone which we call taurine...whatever that means.

-Mike

·
Registered
871 Posts

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Bawls rules!

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
I have turned 3 people off of Red-Bull for Bawls! I make fun of them when they got a bawls in there hand.. i go "whats wrong, not feeling a red bull?"

Bad part, only place around here that has it is 7eleven, and they want anywhere from 1.79 to 2.99 for a bottle (and it differs at every frigin store)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts