TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the funniest thing happend the other day, i past my neighbors house on my way home and just so happen to see a saleen wing off of a mustang coupe sitting in their trash. i was like wtf? :eek: so i walked over to take a look at it. what do you know it really was a saleen wing and it was in perfect condition. so i asked my neighbor if they were throwing it out and he said take it i don't want it. wow! i was thinking of putting it on my car but i don't have the money to repaint my car and the wing. but im keeping it in case i do have the money one day.

just thought i'd share that with ya guys :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
lucky you wanna sell it?:D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would get it painted but i just don't have money, im getting my exhaust done wed, i want to get my performance mods done first. i don't think i'll sell it :) but if i change my mind i'll let you guys know

·
Registered
668 Posts
tbirdchick said:
I don't think i'll sell it :) but if i change my mind i'll let you guys know

Groovy:zspot:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
is it a wale tail like thoes used on the fox saleens??? IMO thoes things dont look good at all, especially on a tbird, i dont really like them on real saleens.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Are you sure you don't wanna sell it. Come on I am sure there is a engine or some mod you want to do other then a silly wing. :gapteeth:

See arent I cute. You wana sell to me. :wavey:

*waves hand * Trying to pull Jedi mind trick* You will sell me the wing.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
yeah no kidding "kenne bell? this aint no bell, honey get me the trash barrel!"

and a girl that just claimed she wants performance before appereance.... did i hear this right?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Danimal said:
:uppoint: This guy sounds weird! - Danimal

I am not weird. I just have a really really good sense of humor and I like making a a$$ out of myself. If I can make someone laugh then the world might be a better place for that person for a day or maybe that moment. But hey they smiled and laughed and that is what counts.

WORD!:woowoo: :rofl: :zbeer: :headbang: :xpD: :zbounce: :thumbsup: :uppoint:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a girl that just claimed she wants performance before appereance.... did i hear this right?
and i still stand on that, never did i say im going to put the wing on now, i just want to keep it in case i decide to after i work on my performance stuff. then if i still don't want it i'll sell, i had an offer the same day i found it. so they have first dibs.

i rummaged through the rest but the only thing they had was the mustang coupe trunk lid. i sold that to a buddy of mine that restores mustangs and tbirds.

·
Registered
668 Posts
tre45 said:
lucky you wanna sell it?:D

Might it be this guy who has dibs?

But I understand I just thought it would be fun to give you sh$t about it. :wavey:

·
Registered
970 Posts
tre45 said:

I am not weird. I just have a really really good sense of humor and I like making a a$$ out of myself. If I can make someone laugh then the world might be a better place for that person for a day or maybe that moment. But hey they smiled and laughed and that is what counts.

WORD!:woowoo: :rofl: :zbeer: :headbang: :xpD: :zbounce: :thumbsup: :uppoint:
no no no, i didn't mean you sound weird...your funny as hell. I meant the guy who threw out his spoiler is wierd!

-Danimal

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
btw, you're gorgeous
you talkin' to me or the car? hahaha *blushes* never called gorgeous before, i feel a dance coming on *jumps up on a table and starts belly dancing* whoo hooo!!

i don't know how i could record the sound and put it on the computer? i have a digicam and it takes short vids but doesn't record sound

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
screw the exhaust!! whip out your digi cam and record that belly dancing!!! :ztoohot: :woowoo:

i prefer the terms "gorgeous" or "beautiful" over "hot" when i classify the ladies ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts