TCCoA Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
It's recommended to install them with the suspension loaded (with the weight of the car on the tires or at least jackstands under the control arms). It's easiest to do on a drive-on lift, but it'd would certainly be doable in the hotel parking lot. I installed mine in my garage, and I don't have a lift. You would need a drill, 1/2" drill bit, a smaller drill bit(s) for the fuel and brake line clips, and 3/4" wrench and socket w/ratchet.

Up to five sets are still up for grabs for those who would like to purchase them at the Shootout. I currently have buyers for one set to be delivered to the Shootout, one set to be picked up at my shop, three sets to be shipped, and one additional set to be shipped if five or less sets are sold at the Shootout.

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Still looking for buyers for the last four sets. Speak up if you'd like to purchase a set.

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Four sets are still available. I plan to bring at least a couple of the unclaimed sets with me to the Shootout, for anyone who would like to see them in person before purchasing.

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Update:

Four sets have been sold/shipped.
Two sets will be shipped as soon as payment is received.
Two sets are slated to be picked up.

And two sets are currently still up for grabs. If you're interested in a set, speak now, as I'm not sure if/when I will be able to produce another batch of these. If I produce another batch in the future, I know it won't be at this price.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i always pick up parts to late.. id like to have some of these.. but im on a limited budget ( child support) keep me on a mailing list please... if you can.. price update and im in missouri.. florissant to be exact.. i could drive to you and possibly have you install :) lol

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
i always pick up parts to late.. id like to have some of these.. but im on a limited budget ( child support) keep me on a mailing list please... if you can.. price update and im in missouri.. florissant to be exact.. i could drive to you and possibly have you install :) lol
The price is $450 for a set (shipping not included), as listed above. There is one set still available. If you're interested in purchasing the last set, just let me know. I certainly can install them for you if you'd like. Just send me an email at [email protected] if you would like to discuss the details.

Four sets have been sold/shipped.
One set will ship out Monday.
One set will be shipped as soon as payment is received.
Three sets are slated to be picked up.

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
The last set has been claimed. If anyone fails to follow through with payment, then I will offer the available set(s) in order of those who have emailed/PM'd me.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Received my set a couple days ago. They look great! I can't wait to get them on, I think its really going to be a big improvement for my car.

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Received my set a couple days ago. They look great! I can't wait to get them on, I think its really going to be a big improvement for my car.
Thanks! I hope you enjoy them!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
No problem man, I'm just glad guys like you step in from time to time to fill a void that exists in some aftermarket parts for these cars! Keeps them going strong and interest up in them imo.

Reactions: Grog6

·
Beer and Cheese
1996 Thunderbird Sport Coyote Swap
7,397 Posts
Bump for great product and seller!

Got mine today! Looks great, thanks again Rod!

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
One set of subframe connectors is up for grabs (haven't heard from the buyer I was holding them for in over two weeks). Email me at [email protected] with your zip code for a shipped price.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Get me a price shipped to 28327 to a business, I'm about to say let's do it but igotta buy the wife's xtmas tree so we will see

·
Super Moderator
11,772 Posts
Lol.

Racecougar, I didn't read far enough. :) I'm in for the next group that gets made.

Rob, if you change your mind, I'd like to call dibs.

I've got a set of DLF's IRS bushings to put in, these would make it a truck frame. :)

I guess the next thing I'll see in the FS thread is a blower that came and went for $500... :bangwall:

:)

·
Super Moderator
11,772 Posts
Rod, you have money! :)

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Thanks Greg. I should get your braces shipped out tomorrow.

I have one set of subframe connectors left in my possession at this time, however they are currently spoken for. If they happen to become available, I'll post up here.

Thanks everyone!

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.