·
Super Moderator
11,772 Posts
Received everything today, Rod!

You rock, man!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Race cougar ill take the other set if they back out just let me know ill send the money right over

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Sub-frame

I'm interested in trying them on my 94' SC. I do road courses and HPDE's and would like to see how much they would help.

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
These were all sold last year. If I decide to make any additional sets in the future, I'll post up here.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Sub-frame

Thanks..after the accident I had at work nearly two years ago, I don't make parts much now. I ended up with a 10% disability in my right hand/arm. I like your design.

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

·
Registered
185 Posts
Had no idea about these. This is what happens when I don't check the forums regularly.

Rod, if you do another production run, please keep me in mind.

·
Little Wolf
1994 Thunderbird 4.6
12 Posts
Frame Connectors

I'm in on a set of these when you gear up for another run. Zip Code 94928, '94 T-Bird with Eibach lowering springs and Tokico's. No problems with that configuration? Let me know and where you are at on another production run please. You can contact me at [email protected] or (707) 307-3506 anytime. Got the funds so can Paypal gift when you are ready. Thanks. Thomas Little Wolf

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Rod how long are the main square tubes?

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
If I produce any additional sets, I'll post up here. Suspension height variances will not effect fitment. Thanks.

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
The K-member braces are absolutely worth the effort. I have not sold any sets of those to the public.

·
The Parts Guy
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·

·
Super Moderator
11,772 Posts
I have a set of these on Lazarus, and they stiffen things up a bunch, especially with what that poor car has been thru.
I got front, rear, and side to side, lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,772 Posts
Rod, several years ago you sold me a set of plates fot the dash opening to mount a wideband and stuff to; any chance you'd make more?

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.