TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Maryland Chapter Director
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone is invited to the Maryland, VA, WV summer blast, for racing, showing, eating and having a great weekend.
This will be taking place over 2 days, Saturday the 21st. of August and Sunday the 22nd.
If interested, send me an e-mail and I can give you more details. Hotel information should be up soon as well.
[email protected]

Scott Morton
MD Chapter Director

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jason, yes, we are in for Friday and Saturday nights, let me know if you want to do the thursday and or sunday, and I can add that. I could not remember, but she said I could call back and add it.

Scott

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
i think im game for the summer blast, i need to go to something with racing in it later in the year, but where is it located at?

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Sounds like you guys are all set... who else is coming?
I only came down for the one day last time, but if I can split a room with someone I'll stick around for both. Anyone?
I'm going to try to avoid doing a room by myself since I'm also saving for the MN12 Nats which are only 2 weeks later.

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
This event will be in the Hagerstown/Martinsburg areas, spread out over two days, with racing one day and car show that evening, and I think a cruise will be planned. I will post updates as I receive them.

Scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts