TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I start my 4 weeks of summer vacation. Tomorrow we will go to Malung and visit "Västerdalsträffen", see www.bigwheels.se The page is in Swedish, but nice photos.

Our T-Bird will probably be the only one of its kind. Last year when we entered and I should register the car, the lady at the desk did not even know that T-Birds of 94 model existed.

We have a lot of American cars here in Sweden. Different years, models etc. but normally in very good condition. We run them for approx 6 months and do maintenance for approx 6 months.

To all you readers: Have a nicde summer and enjoy life. Life goes quick and very soon will we sit in some home for old people and then it is too late to burn rubber or whatever.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun. Some great examples of some truly classic automobiles. I especially like the photo of the two black Mopars.

Geo-thermal heated garage. Nice.

Hope to see some photos of your trip.

Happy trails!

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
Life goes quick and very soon will we sit in some home for old people and then it is too late to burn rubber or whatever.
I have always lived my life with this in mind; I misspent my youth very well. :)

Have a great summer!

:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts