·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Back on the forum

It has been a while since I visited last and would like offer anyone that can attend a personal invitation to this meet.

As of now I have 29 cars and over 40 confirmed attendees.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Time for an update. Registration (signing in) is free. Here is what we are doing:

There are 10 goodie bags for the first ten cars to sign in. We will hand out some tickets and provide door prizes to those who sign in. There will be a 10% off RedRobin coupon to everybody who signs up. All prizes were donated by our sponsors.

We have a covered outdoor patio to hide from the sun or rain and sip drinks and etc. Part of the lot is roped off just for us.

Everybody should try to get there around 11:00am and 12:00 noon.

We are expecting 40+ cars who say that may come (and have room for more) so it is going to be fun!

I hope to see ya there. :D

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
OK man i know i have been gone for a while but i hope to make it! it better be nice, i want to have my car all washed and ready to be in some pictures!

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is rain or shine. I hear it will rain in the morning and be sunny in the afternoon. Since we start at 11am the worst should be behind us. :confused:

Admission is free. Bring the family. We have a covered area to meet and will have a roped off area to park the cars. Door prizes and first come first serve goodies bags will be available. :eek:

We will be easy to find. Just look for the banner.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
well a trip to the ER kept me from going. i am still hurting but i have to try to go to work. this sucks so freakin bad. nobody knows whats going on. they just keep taking blood and sending me home in pain. i have never had this pain this long before though. anyway hopefully next time!

·
Registered
59 Posts
How was the turnout? I would have planned to make it but I didn't see it until yesterday and I was stuck at work. I'd like to come down for any future events.

-Jeremy

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There was approximately 33 cars that signed in attendance. 5-10 more did not sign in. It was a free cruse so everybody did not have to sign in. Cruses are not shows but are gatherings. Anyone can bring a car, clean dirty or whatever... All you need for a cruse is a car and a love for automobiles.

We will have another one in the same location late September. We discussed a possible pig roast BBQ for muscular dystrophy August early September but that is still in the discussion stages. We have two winter meets in the Allentown area. A show between Trenton and Philadelphia. And more to come... Plus we pop in selected shows/ cruses... Hopefully, you will have some time for the another event. :D

·
Banned
198 Posts
Millers The Man!!!!!!!

DUE TO OTHER COMITTMENTS I WAS NOT ABLE TO BE THERE :eek: BUT MILLER CAN OFF AS A PRO :D GOOD JOB MILLER:cool:

·
Registered
381 Posts
i wish i was closer to these meets. I would love to see some of your cars. Mine isnt even close to nice enough to enter in a show, but doesnt mean it doesnt want to come see some real cars

·
Banned
198 Posts
Just Post Pic,s

i wish i was closer to these meets. I would love to see some of your cars. Mine isnt even close to nice enough to enter in a show, but doesnt mean it doesnt want to come see some real cars
HERE OPR AT ECRTCC.COM :cool:BE GLAD TO SEE THEM:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts