TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since FFW is a bust this weekend lets get together Sunday from noon to 1 at the Olive Garden on Cobb Pkwy(Hwy41) at I-285 and I-75 NW. This is the Cumberland Mall, Galleria exit on I-285. Go north away from the malls toward Mayretta:D. The Olive Garden is on the right side about a 1/2 mi from I-285.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me. I guess that I will have to clean all the pollen off the car, I am pretty sure that it is supposed to be silver, not yellow.
I have another thing at 6:30 pm to do, but I can hang and whatever till then.
Scott

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Is this the Olive Garden in Smyrna? I might try to make but I probably won't come down if I am just going to hang out for an hour and go home....it is a 2 hour drive both ways for me. I am strongly considering coming down though.

Russ

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I'll be there with Hellkitty....

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I think that was a pretty good meet. We had 5 MN-12 based rides and 1 sweet as hell '67 cougar with 8 or so people. I have seen much worse turnouts with much much more notice. I also feel like I got to talk with everyone a decent amount and usually I don't feel that way at meets. I look forward to FFW and I will definitely be asking off of work for it.

Russell

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think that was a pretty good meet. We had 5 MN-12 based rides and 1 sweet as hell '67 cougar with 8 or so people. I have seen much worse turnouts with much much more notice. I also feel like I got to talk with everyone a decent amount and usually I don't feel that way at meets. I look forward to FFW and I will definitely be asking off of work for it.

Russell
Cool, I have attended those much worse turnout meets so a good meet gets you back in the mind set to have some more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.