TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has everyone purchased from SCP & what do you also plan to purchase? I'm interested in what you want to do to your car with SCP items.......

Here's my list that I can think of right now.....

Bought:
'96-97 Clear corners

Future items:
‘96-97 Cougar headlights (pair)
Supercharged” badge x 3
'96-97 Cougar Xenon ground effects kit w/o Xenon rear spoiler
‘96-97 Cougar Ram Air Style Fiberglass Hood w/ Chrome steel hood pin kit - hairpin style release & universal chrome prop rod for fiberglass hoods
Eibach 1½” lowering springs w/ short rear sway bar end links & polyurethane upper/lower spring cups for rear springs
KONI Infinitely adjustable shocks - set of 4
Big Brake Kit # 3 or # 5 - Front Brakes
Big Brake Kit # 6 - Rear Brakes​

·
5,650 Posts
What I have purchased:

#19 Injectors
#30 Injectors
190 lph fuel pump
2200-2400 Stall Converter
1.73 Roller Rockers
73mm C&L MAF
AFPR

What I possibly will purchase:

Poly-urethane suspension stuff (front, rear, crossmember, differential)
Sway bars (not sure what size yet)

That's it.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cougar_guy04 said:
I hope you're getting a supercharger to go along with that badge ;)
Yep :D

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
I wouldn't purchase a converter from SCP just for the fact of who makes them.

And I hope you're getting a supercharger to go along with that badge ;)
That depends Bill gets good ones when people tell him they have enough power to require it. I personally hate Art Carr as well.

I have bought many things from Bill

Kooks headers..The best you can get.
I also got the gaskets and collector flanges to match but I am making some custom flanges myself so I'll prolly sell those.
I have bought many differential parts and mounts from him including poly knuckle bushings that are on my car.
I trust Bill he's a good guy. He may not be the cheapest but he is no nonsense that has to be worth something right there. I won't deal with anyone who BS's me no matter how good the price is.
Alan

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dirtyd0g said:
I trust Bill he's a good guy. He may not be the cheapest but he is no nonsense that has to be worth something right there. I won't deal with anyone who BS's me no matter how good the price is.
Alan
That is the exact reasons why I also deal with Bill & its worth it to pay a little more for someone who helps you out but doesn't try to talk you into buying more.......if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Im looking at buying all poly bushings and a set of KYB shocks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just got my Vogtland 1.6" springs and new endlinks.

·
Registered
955 Posts
i have bought nearly everything for the V6 94 cougar... everything has been perfect! had a couple misunderstanding's with him, but he gave me the fuel pressure guage for free because of it.... i will continue to do buisness with bill. he is the MAN!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
hey detroiter get a file out for the tranny mount. I had to enlarge the holes to center my tranny mount... for some reason the solid rubber tranny mount i recieved the holes weren't far enough apart.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I've bought my cowl hood and door hinge replacement kits from Bill. He is great to do business with. I am throwing around the idea of Blowing the 4.6 or taking the caveman route and go old shool HP!

·
Registered
401 Posts
kooks headers:thumbsup:...Bill is great, got them to me within 24hrs

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bradley Blaze said:
I bougt a 96 ram air hood, looks great
You have any pics of it? I'd like to see them if you do.....

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
I was just at the shop that makes these hoods for Bill at supercoupeperformance, as well as many other hoods. Rob is a great guy. He showed me all the hardware that they use to reinforce the latch area and where the struts are mounted on the hood. I just order a hood from him. Couldnt pass up the price.

http://www.fiberpartsconcepts.com/

That is the web site, its not finished yet as he is moving to another location. I would highly recommend him.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the pic 'cougar_guy' and thanks for the link 'subtl3'.

·
Registered
108 Posts
1989 for thunderbird sc and 1993 Thunderbird 3.8/ Some parts were tranferred to the sc upon selling the 93'

Kooks short tube headers
high flow cats
magnaflow resonator
73mm maf
magnacore plug wires
190lph fuel pump
complete engine rebuild kit
spec II clutch
Lightened aluminum flywheel
BHJ harmonic balancer
ARP head studs
OEM slave cylinder