TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Administrator
745 Posts
I didn't think I would ever see that car again. Too bad they couldn't post a photo looking
straight at the front of the car.
Whomever listed it just became an ebay user two days ago.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Huh...I guess to each their own. I was not sure what had happened to that car after he died. The hood "wart" has to be there to clear the procharger. I can not help what would happed with a good set of heads and maybe a sleeve. I also would be willing to bet that his wife posted the car since she HATED it. I could be wrong.

I miss Jake.

Chris

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
hood = :zpuke:

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
hmmmmm

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Nice car but the hood is killing me.I woulda ran no hood if I had to choose.Just drive it on sunny days.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
He was not proud or anything of the wart. He did it to cover the SC and that was just the function of it. I think I would have put a larger "add on" cowel on it or made one as well. I think a good set of heads would really wake that car up. It had the NPI NG (service truck natural gas) heads in it which had super small valves. The last I remember he said it ran a 13.2XX but was a super car for him on the street. He was actually thinking abuot selling it before he died and purchasing a Caddy to play with in the same fashion.

Chris

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
He was actually thinking abuot selling it before he died and purchasing a Caddy to play with in the same fashion.

Chris
I guess I don't read the boards enough. I hate to hear that. :(

Russell

·
Registered
50 Posts
uuggghhhh. wtf is wrong with the hood?

·
Administrator
745 Posts

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
That has got to be one of the weirdest set-ups I've ever seen.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I remember when Leland put that car together. The hood may not be the nicest thing in the world, but that car sure was unique and he put alot of work into it.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts