TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were can I find a s .charger that will bolt to my 97 bird the stang one for the 4.6 bolts were my intake is do they make one for the bird in that year.please need help

·
Administrator
8,104 Posts
Oscar,

Didn't Allen make a bolt on kit years ago for the T-Birds/Cougars? I thought a few people here had one.

Joe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok...coyoye

Will A 2011 5.0 Coyote Fit My 97 Lx Cant Seem To Finda Superchargr That Will Work My Garage Guy Saying The Coyote Wll Work Looking For The 45 Mph Roll Punch It And Be Able To Hold That 110 For 3miles...yea It A Dream But Its A Clear Dream Ileven Let The Right Person Build The Charger..its Not About $$$. I Want This Done Open 4 Ideas

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Will A 2011 5.0 Coyote Fit My 97 Lx Cant Seem To Finda Superchargr That Will Work My Garage Guy Saying The Coyote Wll Work Looking For The 45 Mph Roll Punch It And Be Able To Hold That 110 For 3miles...yea It A Dream But Its A Clear Dream Ileven Let The Right Person Build The Charger..its Not About $$$. I Want This Done Open 4 Ideas
It's not about money, eh?

Buy this:
http://www.jegs.com/i/Edelbrock/350/46770/10002/-1?parentProductId=#moreDetails

Have your "garage guy" install it.
Besides custom engine mounts, exhaust system, and intercooler+piping, you will likely need a built transmission to deal with all this powah.

Not enough money?
Oh well, at least you'll always have the dream.

-g

·
Registered
222 Posts
$47.88 :d

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not about money, eh?

Buy this:
http://www.jegs.com/i/Edelbrock/350/46770/10002/-1?parentProductId=#moreDetails

Have your "garage guy" install it.
Besides custom engine mounts, exhaust system, and intercooler+piping, you will likely need a built transmission to deal with all this powah.

Not enough money?
Oh well, at least you'll always have the dream.

-g
THINK IT WILL TAKE LESS THAN 30 DAYS THIS LOOKS IKE IT....THANKS...LOL IWAS THINKNG 10 LARGE 21THEY BETTER THROW A MINT 90 S COUPE IN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts