TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just seen a commercial for a 2005 VW golf, its a car salesman cruising around with a new car buyer, and the car buyer is acting all goofy and laughing.

He drives by a mint looking tbird supercoupe, it looked like a non factory grey color, it was 89-93.

:)

JH

·
Registered
507 Posts
yea, isnt that the one where they are bragging about the vw's handling? um, sumone should clue them in on that one

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Yep, the same setup.

Oh, and another insurance commercial shows a girl who just got her licence parking between a tbird and another car. She smashes the rear bumper of the tbird and backs into the other car with a look on her face like "oops". GRRR

Jim

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
95LX said:
Yep, the same setup.

Oh, and another insurance commercial shows a girl who just got her licence parking between a tbird and another car. She smashes the rear bumper of the tbird and backs into the other car with a look on her face like "oops". GRRR

Jim
I saw that one, haven't seen the new one yet...guess I'll have to watch some more tv.

Joe

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
JustinH said:
I just seen a commercial
Hi, and welcome to 2004. How's it feel back there? :diablo: (See page 2 of tv/movies thread)

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
SCsmo said:
yea, isnt that the one where they are bragging about the vw's handling? um, sumone should clue them in on that one
really, a stock v8 bird handles better than any VW, much less any car meant to handle good (miata, etc)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
GreenBird said:
really, a stock v8 bird handles better than any VW, much less any car meant to handle good (miata, etc)

don't know what your talking about... my friends VW Golf handles like it's on rails, just needs some more oomph though

granted my v8 bird did handle excelent (as did the SC and even the base models I owned) but it wouldn't say they handle better

1 - 7 of 7 Posts